Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Morning Mist


The Morning Mist
This winter has been unusually different.!

I've never been the one to wake up early in the morning.If u call me a "sleepholic", it would not be wrong.I just cant function without my 9 hrs of beauty sleep.^_^.I never did go on morning walks.Now,As my college starts at 7.30, I have to leave my place around 6 .now,even on holidays,I tend to wake up early,even though I hate it.Its said there's always something good hiddend behind something bad,well in this case its true.
I couldn't believe something could be so magical,when u wake up and open the window,its like opening door to a new world.The smell of fresh air,wet soil from garden fills your senses with a pleasent feeling .The mist make the world look translucent.The sight of parrots resting on cables between biludings,brings back the childhood memories.Even the coffee smells better in the early morning.The weather is jus perfect,though slightly on colder side,but its pleasent.
Sometimes,you are so busy in hustle-bustle of the city,that you dont notice the "Random things in Life" waiting to be discovered by you.The "Morning Mist" is one of those things.
Its kinda funny it took me 18 yrs to notice such a beautiful thing,but its better late then never.^_^

Ciao

1 comment:

Asif said...

Well it seems you really have some magical thoughts in mind. I wonder why no one has noticed your blog till now. And i wonder whether how can your posts be left un-commented.
Looking forward to see more...
Good Luck.